Monday, July 2, 2012

Chris Toltzman Returning To The PA At The BMO



Rockford, Ill.- The American Hockey League’s Rockford IceHogs announced on Monday that Chris Toltzman is returning as the team’s public address announcer for the 2012-13 season.
Toltzman served as the IceHogs PA voice from 1999 to the beginning of the 2010 campaign, missing just one of the IceHogs first 453 regular season and postseason home games over the club’s first 11 campaigns.
“I couldn’t be more excited about returning to where it all began for me,” said Toltzman. “During the two seasons I was gone, the staff at the BMO Harris Bank Center and the IceHogs have made some exciting changes to the fan experience at the games. I’m thrilled to know they felt bringing me back would be the finishing piece to that effort. I can’t wait for October 20th to arrive so I can again work for the greatest sports fans in minor-league sports.”  read the full story

No comments: