Thursday, July 19, 2012

Joey Self signs for a year with NASCAR



From picking up bats when he was younger to attracting listeners on the airwaves in the present day, radio personality and public address announcer Joey Self has recently taken his talents to the national level.

Self, who is a 1984 graduate of Rappahannock High School, is proud to come from the Northern Neck and is appreciative of what it has offered to him in return.  “I was born and raised there, and have always loved the people there,” said Self. “There have been a lot of people from the Northern Neck that have shown me which way to go, but I love the Northern Neck. That is always going to be home to me. To be born and raised there and to be able to come as far as I have has been quite a trip.” read full story here


No comments: