Friday, April 5, 2013

Orioles PA Announcer ready for opening day at Camden Yards


BALTIMORE - Early last season was a bit of a blur said Ryan Wagner, PA Announcer for the Baltimore Orioles.  But this year he says he's going to enjoy Opening Day a little more, and just try to "take it all in."
It's Wagner's second year on the job and he says he still feels the pressure.
"Anytime you perform in front of 40,000 people you’re going to feel a little pressure," said Wagner.  "My job is not to make mistakes and the only reason people would notice me is if I do something bad, so as long as nobody talks about me I’m doing my job right."

You can hear Wagner's voice Friday afternoon in Camden Yards, starting at 3:05 p.m. for the first Orioles home game.  The O's will be playing the Minnesota Twins.  read here



No comments: