Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Public-address announcer files suit against Lake County Fielders



We're not sure this will have a huge impact on the financial future of the Lake County Fielders (independent; North American League), but former PA announcer Gregory Koeppen has filed suit in Lake County Circuit Court against ownership for nonpayment.

“It is unfortunate I have to file a lawsuit against Rich [Ehrenreich] and the Fielders, but after repeated attempts to collect the money I am owed as stadium public address announcer for the team, I am left with no other choice,” Koeppen said in a statement. “I supported the team from the beginning as I thought it would be a great tourist and local attraction for Lake County, unfortunately Rich has made it an embarrassment not only for Lake County, but for all of baseball.” read the full story here

No comments: